History of C:
C is a middle level programming language developed by Dennis Ritchie during the early 1970s while working at AT&T Bell Labs in USA. The objective of its development was in the context of the re-design of the UNIX operating system to enable it to be used on multiple computers.
UNIX had been designed in 1969 by Ken Thompson, who wrote the system in assembly language in a DEC PDP-7 computer. Thompson made improvements and added expansion to complete the system. Brian W. Kernighan named the system UNIX, mostly written in assembly code.
However, besides assembler and FORTRAN, UNIX also included an interpreter for the programming language B. This language B was now used for improving the UNIX system. Being a high level language, B allowed much faster production of code than in assembly language. Still, B suffered from drawbacks as it did not understand data-types and did not provide the use of “structures”.
Programming Language Is Easy To Learn If You Want To. The Only Thing You Need Is Practise And Practise. That’s How, You Can Become Master In Any Programming Language And Start Your Dreamwork.
The Benefits of C Programming :-
- As a middle level language, C combines the features of both high level and low level languages. It can be used for low-level programming, such as scripting for drivers and kernels and it also supports functions of high level programming languages, such as scripting for software applications etc.
- C is a structured programming language which allows a complex program to be broken into simpler programs called functions. It also allows free movement of data across these functions.
- C language is case-sensitive.
- C is highly portable and is used for scripting system applications which form a major part of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating system.
- C is a general purpose programming language and can efficiently work on enterprise applications, games, graphics, and applications requiring calculations.
- C language has a rich library which provides a number of built-in functions. It also offers dynamic memory allocation.
Firstly, Let Me Tell You The Main Thing Which Is This Is Actually A Video Tutorial Course Of C Programming Language For Beginners And Also For Bangladeshi People As The Video’s Voiceover Is In Bengali. So, If You Are Not Bangladeshi Then Please Don’t Get Offended Or Feel Hurt. We Are Coming Back Soon With The Video Tutorial Course Of C Programming Language In English Voiceover. Thanks For Staying With Us And Supporting Us With Pleasure And We Are Really Greateful For This…